Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rock Vs Jazz

What My mum said Vs What I said

Rock Vs Jazz

.Jazz would go on for years | .Yeah, so will rock, realize how deep purple still perform today
.jazz Has nice lyrics compared to rock | .Rock Has a "storytelling" lyric that people miss

That's what happened today on the way home.
My mum is so stubborn on these kind of things, but nevermind, Rock is better anyway.
Jazz is mushy.

________________________________________________________________
WARNING: VULGAR LANGUAGE AHEAD, SO HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW...........IF YOU WANT TO.

________________________________________________________________

So I was chatting with my friend few days ago and this was what came up.

me:Hey
Him:Yo
:So what do you do during the holidays?
:ummm...like I went to Singapore
:Yeah man, why didn't you come to my house
:Fuck you bitch, Shut up you don't want me to give you *** again? Shut the fuck up
:Whoa man calm man what's with the ***
:Fuck, Wrong window sorry.

Then Saturday & Sunday I went to science center for volunteer work...Fareez keep running away.

On the first day there were....Syn Jae, Fareez, Muru, Prasith, Ryan, Russell (sp?), Ying Xi, Iskandar, Wei Da and I forgot 1 more person.
Second day there were Syn Jae, Fareez, Muru, Prasith, Jun Yi and 2 more people... I forgot

On the first day I did twirler and Puzzle cart B
On The Second I did Puzzle Cart B and thaumatrope....

A hell lot of Indonesians.



No comments: