Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yes, sigh. Not because our VSChoir got gold (with no honours) in SYF, But because my handphone is dead. Like, Dead. Ya, Dead. D-e-a-d. Dead.

Ok, maybe it's the SYF but I heard from *** **** That the sec 3s already know what to do if we got GWH,G,S,B and COP. I heard that ****** would be chairman and *******/***** would be the ********* ****** For the **** *******. Then ****** would be the ** for the ****.

One choir actualy started cheering when they got silver.

I bet people are wondering why vs is not like "yaaay" when we got gold.

Like Mr Hamilton said

"People got disappointed because..."

me:"They've got high expectations"

Mr Hamilton: They've got high expectations"

Since credo is the one that usually gets up up, the credo we did, as said by *** **** and *** *****, is crappy. The pitch went ** *** ****.

Outside, there are many ppl crying...I saw Leon (awww) Tamim(sp?) Roger and Ashwin crying.We did the VS Unite cheer that made me feel better. Since the VS Spirit (like always) lifts the spirit.

*** ***** made this phrase " try not to fix the past, prepare for the future instead." Whoa.

I think our gold is very, very, very close to the GWH. But it's quite impossible since I feel that The 'power' isn't there...

maybe that's all fur today.

I still have like a hole in my heart right now, wonder what ****** (which if you count the number of words, is neither Pt Or S) woulddutoushm...

No comments: