Saturday, May 19, 2007

Guitar Updatee!!!!!

Made new song called "For music and revenge" still not really finished yet but the melodies, bass and drums is finished

here are a list of the songs I could play (if I could remember):

My Chemical Romance:
From Revenge
Helena
You know what they do to guys like us in prison
I'm not Okay
The ghost of you
Thank you for the venom
It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish

From The Black Parade
The end
Dead!
This is how I disappear
The Sharpest Lives (Intro)
Welcome to the Black Parade
I don't love you
House of wolves
Cancer
Mama
Teenagers
Disenchanted (intro)
Famous Last words
Blood

Queen:
Under Pressure

Fall out boy:
From Under the Cork Tree:
Dance, Dance
From Infinity on high:
This Ain't a scene it's a (silence) arms race

Good Charlotte:
From Good morning revival
Keep your hands off my girl

Lynrd Skynrd:
Free bird

Foster's home for imaginary friends:
Foster's home for imaginary friends theme song

Green Day:
From American Idiot
American idiot
Boulevard of broken dreams
Wake me up when September ends

Bowling for soup:
1985

Beat crusaders:
Hit in the USA
Face

Flow:
Go!!!

Muse:
Hysteria
Starlight

Black sabbath:
Iron Man

Typhoon 24:
Like a Foojin

Deep purple:
Smoke on the water

Asian Kung-fu generation:
Rewrite
Haruka Kanata

Guns n' roses:
Sweet child of mine

Linkin' Park:
What I've done

Orange Range:
Kizuna
Asterisk
Champione
Viva Rock


Indonesian artists (I'm too lazy to write the name of the band):
Dengan Nafasmu
Tak Bisakah
Ada Apa Denganmu
Hapus Aku
Cinderella

and more indonesian songs and old songs my teacher taught ...like around 20 more

No comments: