Friday, July 27, 2007

L-M-A-O

When it rains when it pours....
When you're out on your own
~My Chemical romance, The Sharpest lives
I went to this bus stop. It was raining. I was waiting for 158...
Then...

A Loud thunder shot down....

BOOOM

I heard a thud
behind my back

And saw...
A branch falling...

The neXt day on the news paper I saw this news a bout 2 ppl getting killed by a tree

LMao
That was damn scary...
______________________---
Home Ecs project We (I) decided to Create...

CHICK'N CUP.


Means a lot of things

Chicken Cup
Chick in cup
Chick and Cup

Maybe should be changed to Chick 'n Tacito
Tacito (c) Denorii
-------------------------------------------------
Fer PE we did Hockey today...

It was.... okay.

But the rounds around the school was a bit useless IMO.
________________________

I wonder why people describe themselves (and MCR) "Emo"

according to wiki:

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a somewhat ambiguous slang term most frequently used to describe or refer to the fashion, style, attitude or overall subculture linked to Post-hardcore fashion and its subculture. Emo may also describe emo music or a general emotional state (as in to "feel emo"). It is also, sometimes pejoratively, used to identify someone fitting a particular emo stereotype category, or of being overly-emotional. The term's definition is the subject of debate.

what the hell...

PEople who are emo are in a deep depressive-like sense of nature. I mean...Emos don't laugh.

I've seen a real emO. People here in SIngapore who calls themselves "emo" are not close o emo at all...
I'm damn pissed with what they think emo is.
Emo is is an art.
_________________________________________----

No comments: