Sunday, July 08, 2007

Woah me gawd

I saw someone commit suicide....
fell down from the **th floor

Then there are a lot of police
sacry

WAYY Scary








Look what I found, so I pressed shuffle on my handphone at the time of the Questions, and this is what came up

Waking Up:
Dengan Nafasmu-Samsons

First Day At School:
IShin Denshin-ORANGE RANGE

Falling In Love:
Teenagers-MCR (Wat the heck)

Fight Song:
HElena-MCR (Lmao sounds like a fight for helena)

Breaking Up:
Sleep-MCR

Prom:
So What gitu loh-Saykoji (Hell yeah!)

Life:
Michishirube~A road home-ORANGE RANGE (That's right)

Mental Breakdown:
dead!-MCR

Driving:
KIZUNA-ORANGE RANGE

Flashback:
This is how I disappear-MCR

Getting Back Together:
I'm not okay-MCR (what the hel?)

Wedding:
ZUNG ZUNG FUNKY MUSIC-ORANGE RANGE

Birth of Child:
ai ta kokoro-Uverworld (yeah!)

Final Battle:
The sharpest lives-MCR

Death Scene:
Mama-MCR (Lmao, the song goes like mama, we're all gonna die)

Funeral Song:
I don't love you-MCR

End Credits:
Welcome to the black parade-MCR

No comments: