Friday, August 24, 2007

haha

Lol

Mr Chia Caught me. I got long hair.
Then he cut my hair.
the firnge and the sides.
Lucky he cut a little only.
Lmao.

Today Was okay.
after fridays prayer, I went back to sch to get some drinks
SO After much Consideration (or more like, animal instincts) I bought coffee
So I went to teh bustop and drunk it a little
Then there was this sec 3 guy he knocked me and...
The Coffee spilled.
On MY ShirtS.
Then I went back to sch to change into PE.
Then I look lika an idiot after getting my haircut with PE Shirts and the Khaki pants.
Roflomfao.

Rolling On the Floor Laughing Odd My Fu'ing Ass Off.

I uploaded songs into my Hp.
Songs that I liked.
Guess the song. I'll give you one of the most recognisable phrase ( might not be accurate as I will parody it)

Highlight below the lyrics for answers

Fall Out Boy

We're Going Down, Down Yeah We're LUllererah. (Lol Swinging around, lullererah)
Sugar We're Going Down.

Love.
Dance, Dance.

Ho Ho (Reaches high C) HO!
Bang the Doldrums

We Do it in the Dark, With smiles on our faces
The Take Over, the Break's over.

Good Charlotte.

I don't wanna be in love (I mean, deep shit)
Dance floor anthem.

Bathtime in the river
The River

Aha, AHA
Keep your hands off my girl

The Bath time strikes and they're playing a song
Broken Hearts parade

Guns n' Roses

Woah WOah WOAH SWeet <3 of my i hain~
Sweet Child o' mine

Cuz Words will waste my U'ing time
Mr Brownstone.

My Chemical ROmance

Carry ON and ON and ON and ON
Thank you for the Venom (Kicks for people who thinks it's Black Parade)

I will avenge my ghost with EVERY BREATH I TAKE. I'm coming back from the dead.
It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish

That's how far I'll be
Give em' hell kid.

Se GoodBe (say goodbye)
To the end

I'll kiss your lips a GAA HI A I AIN
You know what they do to GUYS like us in prison (notice the song is about guys and the lyrics is....)

Huwoooooo huwo, wo hooo ooo wooo.
The Ghost of you (the part where the interlude comes in)

Way Down, Way Down, WAy da hawn wAY DO~OWN
Cemetery drive

I think that's all

and
Taken from Den

A - Available?: Yup
A - Age: 13
A - Annoyance: People who says mcr is emo

B - Best Friends?: Dre
B - Bar: t, Simpsons.
B - Birthday?: Sept 13

C - Crush: rawr
C - Car: Honda Oddysey
C - Cat: DUNANANANA BOBCAT! BOBCAT!!

D - Dead Pets Name: Bilbina (Persian Cat)
D - Dad's Name: A something Something
D - Dog: Nope

E - Easiest person to talk to: My Cup
E - Eggs: Sunny Side up
E - Email: n3k0._.ch4n@hotmail.com

F - Favorite color?: Black and Red and white
F - Food: Coffee...does that count?
F - Foreign Slang: What?

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
G - God: God
G - Good Times: My First coffee

H - Hair Color: Buraku
H - Height: 1.61 cm.
H - Happy: :D

I - Ice Cream: ButterScotch
I - Instrument: Gibson Les Paul!!!!
I - Idol: Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Patrick Stumph

J - Jewelery: nope
J - Job: Nothing rawr, I make people pay me money
J - Jokes: An Effin lot of them

K - Kids: 3. Lol j/k none
K - Karate: Tried it
K - Kung Fu: rawr

L - Love: Coffees
L - Longest Car Ride: dunno, from SF To LA mayb
L - Lipstick or Chapstick: a what?

M - Milk Flavor: Soy
M - Mothers Name: Starts with a D
M - Movie Last Watched: Great Expectations By Charles dickens

N - Number of Siblings: 1
N - Northern or Southern: northern
N - Name: Carolina

O - One Wish: Meet mcr and hang out with them
O - One Phobia?: insects
O - Otter Pop: otter poop?

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married
P - Part of your appearence you like best?: Cheeks
P - Part of your Personality you like best: Making up jokes out of....nose hairs

Q - Quick or Slow?: Slow
Q - Queen or King?: King

R - Reason to smile: Tightens my cheek muscles and tried to make them smaller XD
R - Reality TV Show: err...
R - Right or Left: Right

S - Song Last Heard: The Take Over, The Break's Over~FOB
S - Season: Winter
S - Series: DUNANANNA BOBCAT! BOBCAT!

T - Time you woke up: 6:00
T - Time Now: 15: 49
T - Time for bed: 12:00

U - Unknown: errr....unknown
U - Unicorns: Mikey's rawr.
U - You are?: a human.

V - Vegetable you hate: Beansprouts
V - Vegetable you love: Broccoli
V - View on Politics: Politics sux like...mosquitoes and nose hairs

W- Worst Habit: Not closing the god dammed door no. It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
W- Where are you going to travel next: Dunno
W- What's up?: ARGH! Unfinished M.c.R

X - X-Ray: Mundo Toro Ortiz
X - XYZ: AABBCC
Y - Year you were born: 1994
Y - Year it is now: 2007
Y - Yellow: Card

Z - Zoo Animal: Penguins!!!
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
Z - Zoolander?: what?

Song titles parody

by me of corz

Dance, Dance-Tents Tents
Sugar, We're Going Down-Sugar is coming to town

The Take Over, The Break's over- The takeout (as in, "Mom, What are we having tonight?" "Takeouts dear"), the breakup
This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race- This Ain't a Bean, It's his face
I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm always Trying to Get you off (Me + You)-I'm Tom Sawyer With the Way's I'm always Trying to get You off (Me + Me) (For the self-obsessed)

More will be posted later Cuz I'm lazy

No comments: