Monday, August 27, 2007

Hur HUr hur.....

Logged into DA just now and saw 18 messeages, most from choco...rara. she commented on how I called her cocho instead of choco...

So, On Sunday, I went to Raffles city with meh friend to meet this guy....and then we went to HMV.

I saw this magazine, two actually.
One is Q, where they have an interview with the Guitar Gods, Slash, Jack white, Jimmy Page and that guy from U2.
The other one is Rock Sound, a magazine about the current Rock/metal/punk bands. Which included an MCR poster (My Chemical Romance for you Non Listeners).

So I have to pick between
"OMG A SLASH/ JACK WHITE/ JIMMY PAGE INTERVIEW"

"OMG A MAGAZINE AboUT THE CURRENT ROCK SCENE WITH McR FOLDOUTS!!!"

So I picked the Rock Sound because I wanted to know current bands, not some old guitar gods.
...
...

ok
I admit it it was the Giant MCR Poster

AND WHAT??? THEY ALL LOOK LIKE 21 YEAR OLdS THERE!!!!!

Here it is beside my official Spiderman 3 poster

And they got stickers too!!
The ones I put is The VANS Tour Sticker, ayuthra and the what the hell is making that F*cking Noises?

:>
Lol My mom's friend said tat mikey in the picture looks like ELVIS THE PELVIS....
Lol
THen I made an M.c.R COmic All about it.

So there is this LOLCAT TRANSLATOR.

If I translate the whole post so far it would be:
__________________________________

HUR HUR HUR..... LOGGD INTO DA JUS NAO AN SAW 18 MESEAGEZ, MOST FRUM CHOCO...RARA. SHE COMMENTD ON HOW I CALLD HER COCHO INSTEAD OV CHOCO... SO, ON SUNDAI, I WENT 2 RAFFLEZ CITY WIF MEH FREND 2 MEET DIS GUY....AN DEN WE WENT 2 HMV. I SAW DIS MAGAZINE, 2 ACTUALLY. WAN IZ Q, WER THEY HAS AN INTERVIEW WIF TEH GUITAR GODZ, SLASH, JACK WITE, JIMMY PAEG AN DAT GUY FRUM U2. TEH OTHR WAN IZ ROCK SOUND, MAGAZINE BOUT TEH CURRENT ROCK/METAL/PUNK BANDZ. WHICH INCLUDD AN MCR POSTR (MAH CHEMICAL ROMANCE 4 U NON LISTENERS). SO I HAS 2 PICK TWEEN "OMG SLASH/ JACK WITE/ JIMMY PAEG INTERVIEW" "OMG MAGAZINE BOUT TEH CURRENT ROCK SCENE WIF MCR FOLDOUTS!!!" SO I PICKD TEH ROCK SOUND CUZ I WANTD 2 KNOE CURRENT BANDZ, NOT SUM OLD GUITAR GODZ. ... ... K I ADMIT IT IT WUZ TEH HOOJ MCR POSTR AN WUT??? THEY ALL LOOK LIEK 21 YER OLDZ THAR!!!!! HER IT BESIDE MAH OFFISHUL SPIDERMAN 3 POSTR AN THEY GOT STICKERS 2!! TEH ONEZ I PUT IZ TEH VANZ TOUR STICKR, AYUTHRA AN TEH WUT TEH HELL IZ MAKIN DAT F*CKIN NOISEZ? :> LULZ MAH MOMS FREND SED TAT MIKEY IN DA PICCHUR LOOKZ LIEK ELVIS TEH PELVIS.... LULZ DEN I MADE AN M.C.R COMIC ALL BOUT IT. SO THAR IZ DIS LOLCAT TRANZLATOR. IF I TRANZLATE TEH WHOLE POST SO FAR IT WUD BE:
____________________________________________

Lawls

Ok now thee shalt see thy whatever a guitar is called in old english

Ummm yeah...

I will be posting the M.c.R comics soon

No comments: