Monday, August 06, 2007

Realized

I've realized that many of the old bukit-viewers changed...

The one I got scared of the most is nabil lol. He suddenly sound polite and nice.
I only know the changes that happens to people who has blogs. But it's the best way since on the blog, you're an alter ego of your original self and poured your heart into it and not just a normal fairytale dream of your own. Blog is might.
People who I see changes even if it's only a little: (through their blogs)
Viviana
Sharmain
Irene
Nabil (LMao my fav)
Angela
Eveline
Sihan0
Kristie not much
Bernice not much
Jasmin not much

that's all I think


2nd crap
________________________
Suicide is bullshit. I'm not making any references but to the general public.

What does suicide do. End your life.
Do you know what happens after death? You think life after death is better.
Suicide is fucking bullshit.

IF you are feeling suicidal go contact anybody you can speak to. because Suicide is fucking bullshit.
I don't want any of my friends to go to The Black Parade.

nobody.
Including you.
________________________

Famous last words
"I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

No comments: