Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rawr

I'm gonna re do the music test because last time I had only like a fuckign little song
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
1.How does the world see me?
Sugar, We're Going down- Fall, Ouch Boy (o..k)

2. Will I have a happy life?
Mama-Mcr (By the lyrics of the song, no)

3. What do people really think of me?
Golden- Fall out boy (wooohooo!!! YEah! EYah! YEAH!)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Welcome to the Jungle-Guns n' Roses ( LOOOLLL This made me think dirty...because of the "jungle")

5. How can I make myself happy?
Thriller-Fall Out Boy (I should watch thrillers)

6. What should I do with my life?
I'm Not Okay-MCR (hmmm)

7. Will I ever have children?
The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Flaw out buoys (Sure)

8. What is some good advice for me?
To The End-MCR (NEVER GIVE UP!!!!)

9. What do I think my current theme song is?
You know What They Do to Guys Like Us In Prison-MCR (errr....)

10. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Break Apart Her Heart-Good Charlotte (Since The start of this testthing, this number 10 has been getting things like Don't Love You and this. Maybe ppl Think I'm a playboy)

11. What song will play at my funeral?
Sweet Child o' Mine-Guns n' roses (Thanks mom, thanks)

12. What is my day going to be like?
Dance, Dance- Fill Er Boys (Yay Dance. PARTAY!!)

13. Why am I here?
Out ta Get Me-Guns n' Roses (ARGH!! No! Not them!!! ARRRGGHHHH Shift+h HHHHHH)

14. What will people remember me for?
I never Told You What I do For A Living-MCR

15. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Broken Hearts Parade-Good Charlotte (haha)

16. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Out Ta get me- GnR (Omg this song appeared twice means it's true!!!!!)

17. What will this year be all about?
Welcome To the black Parade (I'm going to the Black Parade??)

18 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
MArch on-Good Charlotte (haha kewl, fits the theme)

19 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
All Black- Good Charlotte (Sounds racist x_x)

20 - Your message to the world:
Misery-Good Charlotte

21 - Your deepest secret:
Of All The Gins In the world- Fill Ing Beers (lol. Of All the Gins In the world, I'm the worst)

22 - Your innermost desire:
Teenagers-MCR (Hell Yeah!! I WANT)

23 - Your oldest memory makes you think:
Famous Last Words-MCR (word...)

24 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-FOB (Lolness. Sounds great)

25 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
Fame< Infamy-Fur our balls (Lmao)

26 - Right now, your feelings are:
Keep Your Hands Off My Girl-Good Charlotte (lol wrong WRONG BEEP BOOP)

27 - The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Dead!-Mcr (lmao necrophiliasm)

28 - You scream during sex:
Famous Last Words~MCR (OMG!! I'M GONNA HAVE AIDS?!!!!)

29 - Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Welcome to the Black Parade~MCR (You know what it means? Means that you're gonna die

No comments: