Sunday, August 12, 2007

lem ao

Lem Ao.

Chocoreapus posted on one of my works regarding A W.A.Y parody.

I was like omg, chocoreaper commented on my work. Then I was like. OMG SHE SUPPORTS ME.
If you didn't know, I am doing M.C.R (My comical romance) which is a comic works based on denorii's W.A.Y comics.
I will parody each of them with great Parody-ness learnt from chocoreapus, the queen of parodies.


Here is her post:
I FUCKIN SUPPORT THIS!!!

ITS A PARODY!! I SUPPORT PARODIES!!!!
N ITS A SPOOF FROM DENORII'S COMICS... I FUCKIN SUPPORT SPOOFS FROM THAT!!!!
I WANNA READ ALL ZE SPOOF U CREATED!!


FINALLY.. phew... YAY FELLOW SPOOFUR!! BHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And here is my reply:
FUCKIN YEAH!!!!!!!

SPOOFER SPOOFING ROCKSS!!!!

yaay.

Coming out soon :D .


Omg. You're chocoreapus omg chocoreapus just faved this.

lmao j/k


Here is the link
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61918049/

No comments: