Wednesday, August 08, 2007

St Pat's

Hehe went to McD with Hao Yang and Thisanth just now. I saw this poster in school saying that they are looking for:
-Actors
-Bands
-Singers

So I told Tishanth He said he was lazy to do it and was scared that the drumset isn't provided.
So at Mcdonalds I used Hao Yangs points reward to buy 9 pc chicken McNuggets. (lmao, just now I wrote McNuggers)
and stole his coke...
and his fries...

Went home with number 10 today and overheard some chung cheng girls talking about how st Pats was gay when we passed it.

[Girl1:]Ewww, I hate St Pats they're like the gayest school in the world.
[Girl2:]Why? Why? Why?
[Girl1]LAst time right, I saw one guy in parkway lah. And he was wearing the I Heart St Pat t-shirt, If it was a girl is okay lah but it's a boy that's like gay lah.

Notice that she uses 3 lahs in 1 sentence.

I'm home safe and sound now.

And I think I need some coffee.
Decaf.

No comments: